Fish Room Tour - Pro Guppy Breeder - Bob Crouse

Here's Bob at the Aquatic Experience in Schaumburg, IL

Finally I have Guppies


Months I ago I reached out to the head of the Guppy Associates International Chicago to find a guppy breeder from my area.




It was imperative to me to start with quality stock accustomed to my existing tap water parameters. 

After a few emails Bob was able to guide my tank to meet his parameters. Once cycled I reached out to take a trip to his Fish Room!

In addition to guppies, Bob breeds Bristlenose Plecos as well; I picked up an albino juvenile. 


Here he's grabbing the reverse trio of multi's that I selected to take home.



Bob said he's mostly known for his work with Greens & Blues.






Thanks Bob! More to come from my own tank; Stay Tuned!

If you want to get in touch with Bob Crouse you can reach him at: crousebob1@aol.com




Comments